The Hope Family

The Hope Family

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Artwork by Hudson and Reagan

The kids are constantly doing things at school that make me smile! I don't do it often enough, but thought that I would post some pictures of some recent work from school. Hudson loves school and this is just one of the pictures that he recently brought home. The theme at school is "helping hands," and he was asked to draw a picture of one of his friends. He chose to draw a picture of Grace. She is a very cute little girl and we often tease Hudson that Grace is his girlfriend. Sometimes, he says that she is his girlfriend, and sometimes he says that Katelyn is his girlfriend! Watch out ladies! He is learning so much at school and each week that passes, he is better able to draw, write letters, etc. It is crazy how fast he is growing up! Reagan brought this turkey home this week, and I just had to laugh. It reminds me of all the Chick-fil-A ads....I think that she even has the handwriting down! Enjoy your turkey this Thanksgiving...just make sure you pluck the feathers first!

No comments:

Post a Comment