The Hope Family

The Hope Family

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Where have the years gone?

Just Born!
1 year old
2 years old
3 years old
4 years old
5 years old
6 years old
With Reagan's birthday this past week, it always makes me think of when she was "little." I know that one of these days she will be a teenager and then an adult, but even now, she has grown so much! It seems like just yesterday that we were bringing her home for the first time. She decided to enter this world early, at only 5 pounds, 0 ounces and 17 1/2 inches long. She has come a long way! One of my favorite pictures is the 1 year old picture above. It is on our refrigerator and has seen some wear and tear, but I still love it. Being a parent is probably the hardest thing in this world, and although there are days when I am ready to pull my hair out, I can't imagine not being a Mother. God has blessed us with two wonderful and healthy children! It's still amazing to me to watch them grow, and I love to look at pictures that document that growth. Happy Birthday Reagan....We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment