The Hope Family

The Hope Family

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

Mother's Day was a wonderful day at the Hope house. I got showered with kisses and gifts and was able to spend it with the best people ever....my family! I never realized what it truly meant to me a "Mommy" until I was one. It is the most joyful, wonderful, hard and frustrating thing in the world! I thank God for the wonderful Mother that I have, that I have learned so much from, and continue to learn from on a daily basis. I also thank Him for the wonderful children and husband that was given to me. I am truly blessed!! We had a wonderful morning and met Nan and Da for lunch. We ended the day at the park, doing what I love to do....watching my children run and play, and spending time with my husband! Thanks for the wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment